Our team is growing fast, we’re looking for an amazing paid media manager to join us today.
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We’re a small but fast-growing PPC agency based in central Bournemouth, recruiting for both a Paid Media Manager and Paid Media Executive to join our team as soon as available.
We’re an extremely specialised agency focused purely on paid media advertising, we help businesses of all sizes achieve immense results both online and off. This position is ideal for a PPC professional with a few years of management experience at an agency, or an executive/junior looking to take a step up. The position is also hybrid and would be worked half in-office and half remote, but for probation, you would be required to be in the office full-time.
While we’re practically very proficient at PPC marketing, we believe a large part of our effectiveness comes from our truly human approach to employment; by providing working arrangements and environments that foster exceptional well-being, we enable our team to truly thrive in their profession. This is why every member of the team works a 4-day, full-time working week and is enrolled in our annual company profit share scheme.
- Managing PPC campaigns from strategy, delivery, optimisation, and reporting.
- Every PPC manager at Xaso co-manages projects with their own Executive; you will be responsible for planning work with your Executive on an ongoing basis, ensuring campaign objectives are being collaboratively met within your team.
- Working with internal and customer-side resources for campaign delivery, when necessary.
- Day-to-day client relationship management.
- To stay up to date on the latest industry changes.
- On-going training on new platform updates as they’re happening.
- To follow best management practices for undertaken work.
- 2+ years managing PPC campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ads (Ideally agency side).
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified.
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager and implementing campaign tracking.
- Understanding of offline conversion tracking via platform APIs.
- Practical understanding of analytics packages (Google Analytics, Plausible etc.).
- Good communication skills and experience working on projects in a team.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
- Proficient with Google Docs Editors Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive etc.)
- Experience managing campaigns on Tik-Tok, Amazon Advertising, Apple Search eBay Ads, Snapchat, Quora Ads, Twitter, Pinterest, and Spotify.
- Certifications on any aforementioned platform.
- A fully flexible, four-day working week (this is effectively an extra 52 days off a year).
- Company profit-share scheme (this is a flexible % of company profits that scales with company performance, this is currently a very significant % of salary p/a).
- Private pension.
- Cycle to work scheme and matched bike funding (we’ll pay for half of it).
- £500.00 settle-me-in budget for anything you’d like in the office.
- Extremely high-spec laptop, monitors, mouse and keyboard for working remotely.
- 22 days paid holiday per year (including bank and public holidays).
- Office by the beach.
- Chill boss.